Sunday, August 26, 2007

Hi!

This is a "Hi! I'm too lazy to blog so bye!" post...

It is deemed lame and pointless. (Big Leg et al.,Brian's Brain, Last edition, 2007)

Anyway, since i've already started, i mite as well mention that :

1. Medic Nite's over and it was okay. I've decided that MNs are a total waste of money and effort. Pointless stuff.

2. I'm bloated. Just went for a steamboat =).. I love steamboats.

3. I've been on a spending spree these two weeks. Jeans, tops, bag, famous amos. (I love the cookies there la *hint*)

4. I been one sleepy creature lately. "I nap...anytime, anywhere" (my motto for now)

I can now (if desperate enuff) fall asleep in class while crunching on a sweet.

5. I've still got two false lashes on my left eye. They refuse to fall off! Had some lash extensions done about 1 and half months ago... cool u know. Next, i think i'll have them permed. and if i have any left when i'm done, i'll stick to mascara.

6. steamyx is really slow. (betcha already know that one)

7. I sing for the rain.

8. I've no assessments for the next 4 weeks of my life (OMG!!!!) but after that, they're going to hit us with two per week back to back. (OMG!!!!!!)

9. In UPM, there're more girls than guys. means rite, girls are smarter. wahahaha.

10. I'm lame and pointless.

To prove it, here's an assignment:

If you like me, comment and say "pink".
If you hate me, comment and say "brown"
If you're indifferent, comment and say "pinkish brown"

If i like you, add the word "heart"
If i hate you, add the word "poo"
If i'm indifferent to you, add the word "hearty poo"or other way.
If you don't know anything, say "i don't know anything /la"

Haih... i'm seriously SS.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

pink and brown striped poo filled heart with a cherry on top.

askldjfhaskljdfhas just so you know who.

Malicious said...

Moo? (*explores and finds no brownish poo in the vicinity*)

Can anyone ever hate you, my dear?

Anonymous said...

I don't know anything la.. :P

hOcmun
-http://hocmun.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

UPM event~ UTM event~ Uniten event next week~ haih.. so many events~

What an eventful month~~


-NIVLAC-

I don't know anything la~ =)