Sunday, July 29, 2007

Uh huh,

I'm still alive.





Pretty busy in uni nowadays, was put in charge of the performances for the upcoming (looming) 10th Medical Dinner of UPM. So have been attending dance practices till 12 am every nite.





and now i have to meet the vice dean cos apparently either/or/and:

1. the modern dance last year was too ...'modern' for the VIPs liking.
2. the modern dance was deemed inappropriate for a formal dinner.

No worries at all. I have always enjoyed meeting vice deans. They're fun to chat with. Esp about modern dances. For formal dinners.






I seriously need to drag my butt up to study. Test on monday (endo) and on wednesday (repro).





Um...wat else... i still sleep in class. Speaking of which, i think i may have a mild case of hypothyroidism. I sleep in class a LOT and have cold intolerence. i'm prob gaining weight as well.





My proof that i'm doing endocrine this sem.





A week back, i think my guardian angel either took a break, or an MC or somthing cos i kept injuring myself.





Slipped down the stairs, bruising myself all over the place, banging my head on fire extinguishers. I was concerned u know... but i think the angel's back on the job. I hope.

YES!!!i got a router for use in uni. therefore, i shall be reconnected to the outside world pretty soon.






Isn't he a cutie? I can officially be addressed as Auntie Yuen now. hmmm...ugh.

But Sean here is so cuteeeee... only a few hours old in the pic i think. He's got super a lot of hair for a neonate/newborn/babybaby and weighs 7 pounds!! He's a big guy for sure. Took him 3 hours to get out here =)

I want to see baby Sean!! (btw, the kid's in Canada)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aunty...round..?

For health and safety reasons, I shall decline to comment.

Malicious said...

I'm an uncle to a man who's 2 years older than I am, and he just got married 2 months ago, lol! I recall he refused to acknowledge me as uncle because I was younger. It's difficult, I suppose, haha!

Anonymous said...

lol malicious, hahahha i know that feeling. my sis is a aunty to a guy who is 5 years older then her... when we were playing so happily then only realise that she is his aunty....he infact never talk to us ever again... hahahhaa

Malicious said...

That's sad, that he won't talk to her.

h0cmun said...

hi. great to hear that you're having fun in uni.
take care.