No, I’m not happy that I bruise easily. But, I simply mUSt show you my lastest addition to my history of bruises. Of course, this one ranks only 2nd in the chromatic scale but is definitely tops in terms of pain.
The one I got on my hip a few weeks back (rank no 1) was exquisitely coloured, with a wide range of hues. The colours also happen to follow the pattern of the gathers of my pants. It was actually quite dynamic.But I digress. Back to the bruise in question.
To cut a potentially long story short: I tripped over a ball.
Bravo to me…thank you.
Lo and behold, my very sexy right knee:
Such was the state of my knee on that very night. Last tuesday, to be precise. Nothing much to look at, but i'll say, it hurt. A lot.

And here is the vain knee again, two days after that not-so-very dramatic fall. As one can see, the blood is starting to clot up at the periphery of the injury.

And here we are again, on Friday. A good 3 days after said fall. Yah, the colour's really starting to show now. It actually looked a lot more dramatic, but the picture seemed to have faded away some of the colour.

Finally, this was taken yesterday. Thursday, about after more than a week.
As you can see, it has now progressed to look like those wet stains you see in your ceiling which had sprung a leak somewhere up there. It also has this nice lumpy bumpy feel to it, which is probably due to the aggregation of clots in the area of the tendon.

You know, I just realised how my leg resembles that of an elephant’s.
4 comments:
uh...wow?
owh
lee, could you possibly express urself with less sarcasm? =P
ayjk...getting very private and personal, aren't you? hahah...what's with the invited readers only...
Oh whoops I thought I invited you already :P
What's your Gmail address? I'll add you ASAP..p.s. I think easy bruising is one of the symptoms of excessive glucocorticoid secretion? ; )
Post a Comment