
I guess if they have, then there're two things they can do:
1. try to save the earth... (or shall i say, try harder)
2. kill everyone on earth before it dies (u know, speed up the process)

I'm quite sure they've gone for the latter option. Looks like they started with the middle east.
3 comments:
I know who I wanna be with when the end comes :D Good luck to you in this coming assessment ya!
We have a bigger part to play in it than we can imagine - because we're the next round of bigshots.
Let us never forget their mistakes made today, lest we repeat them tomorrow.
hey yuen!
just dropping by to say hi!
my exams are coming and am wasting my valuble time away...going bonkers here.
seems like u have ur tests coming up as well? If so...all the best dear!
:))))000
Post a Comment