...I just had a bad day.
I'm tired.
I've got a bruise on my knee. with mild abrasion. it now resembles an elephant's head. I'm serious. And because i'm ~_~ today, i alcohol swab-ed it. it hurt la. =)
I've got zero stamina today. Barely jogged at all.
I'm balding.
I have always blamed it on my high testosterone levels. I like to use the same excuse for my pimples.
OMG, speaking of pimples...i've got one mega one on the tip of my nose. I look like a witch. Finally...my true self emerges and manifests itself physically. Sheesh...
I overheated my laptop just now. How? by not properly turning it off b4 stuffing it back into the bag and leaving it there to BURNNNNN... but it's obviously okay now.
I can't type nicely anymore. Cos i've been trying to switch the space bar-ing back to the rite thumb (why?long story) and now ... the fingers have got this "who goes first" problem. confusedddd
I want to get outta this place.
I want to watch spiderman.
Lately, i've this loss of appetite for meat and basically rich foods. Bland stuff never tasted better. i even turned down my fave caramel cream cheese cake when my dear bought me some yesterday.
Yerrr... there's this lizard running up and down right IN FRONT of me on the wall. It's got no where to go i think. I should scream and run up and down as well...but i'm too tired to do so.
Periorbital oedema...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Alamak...quite a lot of injuries in a day.
It's alright to look like a witch, cos I'll be the hunchback with warts (figurative) who follows you around to watch Spiderman.
Cute wat, having Periorbital oedema. chubby face, good for putting pecks on cheek.
Post a Comment