Thursday, May 03, 2007

lets play tag

Hey hey HT!! I know i was supposed to do this like what, 2 weeks ago? heh heh...but was too lazy la. Thanks anyway!


Layer 1: Outside
Name: YueN
Birth Date: 860123
Eye Colour: Dark brown
Hair Colour: Dark brown
Righty or Lefty: Righty…for sure

Layer 2: On the Inside
My Heritage: hmmm? What heritage…haha…darnn, can’t even speak chinese la
My Fears: large flying insects, large swimming creatures
My Perfect Pizza: the one with everything on it

Layer 3: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
My Thoughts
First Waking Up: What day is it today?
My Bedtime: I love sleeping


Layer 4: My Pick
Pepsi or Coke: um…pepsi I guess…cos it’s blue
McD or Burger King: definitely mcD
Adidas or Nike: My Kancho wears an Adidas gee okay…so of cos Adidas
Tea or Nestea: Nestea
Chocolate or Vanilla: vanilla ice cream
Cappuccino or Coffee: ah…I dunno le

Layer 5: Do You…
Smoke: Nopey
Curse: heh…I guess I do
Take a shower: I hate the world…so nope.
Have a Crush: Yessss and a major one it is too
Go to School: School? No. phew!
Want to get married: eventually yea
Believe in Yourself: yessir
Think you’re a health freak: sadly…no

Layer 6: In the Past
Drank alcohol: a bit
Gone to the Mall: my 2nd home…3rd la
Been on stage: to take walks yes
Eaten Sushi: yes
Dyed your Hair: highlights yeaaa.

Layer 7: Have You Ever…
Played a stripping game: uh…let me seeee… not that I recall
Changed Who You Were to Fit In: I dunno…

Layer 8: Age
You’re HopingTo be married: before 30 is a realistic number don’t you think?

Layer 9: In A Guy/Girl (your opposite sex)
Best eye colour: Dark brown
Hair colour: Black
Short hair or long hair: Short and naughty looking

Layer 10: What Were You Doing
A minute ago: figuring out hyponatraemia
An hour ago: uh…figuring out hynonatraemia
4.5 hours ago: looking at the twin towers from my room window
1 month ago: pretty much what I’m doing now la
1 year ago: at IMU dunno doing what

Layer 11: Finish the Sentences
I love:
I hate:
I need: to know what I’m doing

2 comments:

BoNdI said...

we all need to know what we're doing :)

and who's this major crush?? :P

:)))))))))

Jupester said...

wahlau took u that long eh..i dowan be your patient adi =P lol......anyway i'm glad you did it,now i peeled more into oyu LOL