Tuesday, March 15, 2005

What a Lark

I went to OU's today with a very close friend and we saw Lemony Snicket's : A Series Of Unfortunate Events. (I recommend reading the title out loud wit a Brit accent-just for kicks) Well, it was a mediocre movie, delightfully zany where the setting was more attractive than the story itself (i should try the book n see) The events weren't that unfortunate...you can see even more unfortunate events on the Hallmark channel. I guess its because reality couldn't relate to the story. Over all...the only marks to be allocated to the movie are for eccentricity..n maybe cast. (Jim Carrey was a natural, pity i don't fancy him)

After the movie, we walked about a bit and a sign reading '3 for RM10' caught our attention. Five minutes later, we both left with 3 each and with our pockets 10 ringgit lighter. It was sUCh a relief...you have no idea of the pressure one can be under carrying 10 ringgit around. Oh, we got 2 ringgit off the movie tickets because it Ladies' Day... I also bought a small bar of Cadbury's Black Forest chocolate which is absolutely heavenly... very very very yummy... incredibly scrumptious...well, you get the idea...it's good.

I just polished off about 3 quarters of a bag of cornflakes. N i mean those economy size bags. Cornflakes come in 3rd in my list of fave food after chocolate and something else which i haven't figured out yet but its there....somewhere... Anyway, so i guess its perfectly natural that i'm feeling very corny today... Please take note that the words 'corny' and 'horny' are tOTAlLy different. Nothing meant...just take note.

I managed to do some homework today. During those times when i'm not watching tv, shopping, doing hw, playing pc games, playing music, reading stuff...i'm stressing out (tho that doesn't leave much time for it...its there) . I MUST study my chemistry this holiday, however dreadful the task, b4 this beloved holiday draws to a premature end (premature b'cos its nowhere near enuff) I actually spent about 20 minutes trying to convince myself that its absolutely necessary to study...but to no avail...i decidely took refuge in my maths hw. Tsk tsk, excuses, excuses...

I've quite run out of crap. One more thing, I strongly believe that the slang 'crap' origins from the name of Thomas Crapper who ingeniusly invented our modern toilet bowl flush system. Hmmm...but my etymology reseach doesn't agree. Well, i DID say 'slang'.

No comments: