Sunday, March 20, 2005

Sleep anyone?

I actually woke up a 6.55 am today...for nothing but karate. One thing about karate that amazes me is that ppl actually tURn up for class every week whether or not its a holiday. I guess that's discipline for you... As usual, class was physically demanding (today was not that bad tho) and my stamina sustained me well only tru warm-ups, after that, i'm pooped. Jus FYI, if you can survive tru karate class and NOT sack out after that (like i did) you are MORE THAN capable /ready to take on National Service. Physically, NS was a breeze... we were such a pampered lot. Tsk tsk.

I KOed for several hours. Skipped physics tuition... i was just TOO lAZY. Couldn't overcome the inertia of my fat butt on the couch. But i'm super hAPpy about that..hahaha.

Saw Million Dollar Baby. Sad movie. Definitely more unfortunate that the 'series of unfortunate events'

Have to wake up eaRLy tomm aGAIN... haih... *yawn* thinking about it makes me sleepy.

No comments: