Saturday, April 02, 2005

Sh*t Happens.

You know how great/interesting things can be discovered by accident or by chance…stuff like Teflon. Its inventor was trying to come up with something else, but then amidst his experiments….voila…and now, I would believe that he’s a millionaire. Anyway, we got our class t-shirts today, they’re not bad, really, orange (i don’t like orange btw) with black and silver writing. So anyway, there’s a poem on the front of the shirt and that’s when I discovered a very chun way to spell eternally and that’s ‘ethernally’. I don’t know, doesn’t it feel somewhat Gothic? Tho its supposed to be a typo, I’m more than happy to overlook that. =)

My name was printed twice. I could be idealistic and say that I’m of such importance for my name to appear twice. On the other hand, I can be realistic, and say that my name is so unattractive that it was missed during the name check, therefore appearing twice. I don’t blame them, cos when I was told that my name appeared twice, I couldn’t locate the other one myself. =P

My life has gone very uninteresting and very uninspiring, that plus the fact that I’m lazy is why I am going to neglect my blog. I’m surprised I lasted this long, I suffer from a serious case of ‘hangat-hangat tahi ayam’. Besides, I find this very dull and boring. So I’m going to widen my horizons by creating my own template using Windows Frontpage. Probability of success is very slim but one must remain optimistic.

I participated in a SPORTS event. I know, first time ever. (not reallyla, I participated in this ‘running under desks to pile tin cans’ race b4 in st 1 or 2) Yeah, so I had to walk 1.5 KM around my school FIELD. The race took forever to start and when it DID, it seemed to be ethernally ever-lasting. Seven and a half rounds of hip-swinging (not sure if I did it correctly but wth) I don’t think I got disqualified for floating. I’m not 100% sure that I even FINISHed the race. I have no idea what position I finished in (unnecessary knowledge cos there were ppl who actually overtook me and were more then a lap ahead…heh heh…malunya) Anyway, super tired la.Tsk tsk Remind me never ever again to participate in a walking event. ESP when you’re the ONLY form 6 there (again…malunya) =) on second tots, I think I might join this year’s Big Walk.

Forest Gump is one of the funniest movies ever.

2 comments:

BoNdI said...

Dear Yuen,

reminds me of that prefects shirt...remember, the crossword puzzle. My name was right smack in the middle...doubt it was because i was a VIP....hrm...

cheers!

Spilinmy said...

lol... Cheer up.. Anyway, good effort on the sports event.. And yeah, happy belated april fool's day.. =)