holidays... Today, did nothing but eat and sleep =)
Last Friday, I went to Sunway Lagoon with two friends from uni and i've come to the realisation that i'm not as young as i thought myself to be... just 4 measly hours of themepark and i was already quite tired.
Can't even play the whole day anymore...
Anyway, finally sat on that tomahawk ride which i have evaded for the many times i've been to SL. It's kinda scary cos that shoulder bar thingamajig is kinda loose. Whereas the ship one, the darned thing was so tight and it was pressing directly on the chest, i think some fat cells were burst. =(
ANyway, is there anyone out there who'd like to pay a lot of money to get bruises? (yah, this needs rephrasing) I'm planning to go paintballing this holiday and after some calculations, if we have 10 ppl, and if everyone gets 200 shots, we each have to fork out RM47 bucks (weekdays) and RM55 (weekends). Oh wait, that's without the overall body padding thingy. More info here.

haha...do you see something missing? like for instance, a head?
3 comments:
Getting bruised isn't exactly my specialty, but bruising people. It's good to have a change, though I ain't sure I can make it, especially on a weekday.
Well, if u gonna organize one, count me in~ and make it this month~~!!
**Call Wai Shin too~ drag him away frm Granado Espada~ >=)
-NIVLAC-
what did you do to the head???!!!!
evil future doctor!!!
Post a Comment