Friday, June 01, 2007

call in the liberation army

cos we're finally free of UPM for the next 5 weeks. it's a precious 5 weeks you know...




Wahahaha... i won't have to look at this place for a good while.


I hope la... omg!!!... i dun want to go back for any viva or anything!! (yuen, don't panic...)


and thanks to everyone who entertained my last dumb emo post and left me much appreciated words of encouragement. Thank you, i needed it... =)

This year, i've been a highly emo-ed person. It's only been 5 months and i think i've cried as many times as i did in the past many years... I cry when i'm stressed, i cry when i read dumb stories, i cry when i watch sad stuff on tv, even when watching happy stuff on tv!! hell, it's like my lastest hobby. (no, it's not fun at all)


I'm going to blame it entirely on the unstable hormones. U know? i mean, i've just turned 21, therefore, the hormones have to turn 21 too.








Brain chemicals.








I'm such a shirker.





And i'm sorry to those who have been victimized.

No comments: