I'm bored.
How can i possibly stress the fact that i'm Bored.
i'm bored of studying.
I'm supposed to finish 5 lectures regarding the pathology of the respiratory system and it 12.35 am and i've only done 2.
My hand phone annoys me. It's too.... annoying.
(i feel the urge to be very repetitive today...cos i'm bored)
The HP is annoying because it takes more than 2 and a half hours to charge. and less than 3 days to drain. And apparently, i'm not supposed to leave it to charge over nite.
It's annoying. i wanted to scold it today. and give it a good beating. but because i was bored...i decided to laugh at it instead.
I'm going crazy.
Have i mentioned that i'm going crazy?
Cos i'm bored.
I want to scream at something or someone.
That could be substitued with crying.
Scream and cry cos i'm going crazy cos i'm bored.
It is me... or is it boring in here?
I'm quite sure it's just me.
Btw, i'm bored.
Okay, i think i'm supposed to have used the word "frustrated" instead of bored. But no biggie, mere semantics.
Fine fine... i'm frustrated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
don't go crazy yet...
let's get crazy together!
And being bored is usually my job!
Chillz!
You've got to...join...you know...get together...I mean, how do you think flowers grow? ;D
You should leave your handphone switched on and plugged in when you study. Then you can charge your phone and take calls at the same time.
ween! get crazy when you finally get settled back here you mean.. =P
Yea still sane and popping pills.
So...how do flowers grow?
Jon...i do la. what i should do is actually get a multipoint adapter so i can charge the HP and use my laptop at the same time (only one power point)
Well, flowers grow, starting with the pollen from male flowers being spread around by 6 legged things which fly and crawl all over the place. Either by mere coincidence, a stroke of luck, or fate has it, the pollen then......joins with the female flowers.
Post a Comment