Yay! I'm now..unofficially a purple belt karate kid. Went for grading last saturday at the methodist primary school. Did the usual grading stuff and after that we were all given nasi lemak, packet soy bean, 2 mandarin oranges and an ang pow... so nice rite...i know.
I was given a chance to break a couple of tiles but i just broke a couple of blood vessels instead. Those tiles (roof shingles actually) were freaking hard kay... plus they were wavy so the wavy part got my phalanges instead of my knuckle, hence...the pain. So after that failure, i was given a board to kick. tsk tsk...
Officially...i'm now 20 years of age. that does sound pretty old actually...not so much in the chronological sense of it...more of the state of maturity i'm supposed to be in. Basically, i don't feel 20, more like sum kid. I can prolly figure out a couple of reasons why... but they're too stupid and true to be listed down here or anywhere else.
I must say, i got a pretty good hoard of gifts this year... more specifically, 3 soft toys, 2 handbags, 3 pairs of earrings, a bangle, 2 tops, a book (by anne bennet..thanks jon!), a jap VCD, 2 aromatherapy thingies, a keychain, 2 boxes of yummy choc. Okay okay..so i threw a party which forced these former classmates of mine to buy me presents... but hey, i'm happy. har har har...
The party went pretty smoothly (my point of view) cept for the probs with the ice. Several ppl ffk me...but i anticipated that... i prolly would have forgotten the party myself if i wasn't hosting it =) quite worrying ya?
But turn up was still pretty good... met my sri amanian frens...some of whom (that sounded grammatically wrong, is it?) i've not met for 2 years. and more than half my form 6 class graced me.
My life's pretty boring. I finally admitted that i'm a lonely person. Yeah, psychological upgrade there. Frens of mine would be outraged by my saying so... but seriously, its my choice. and i won't do anything about it. But yes...i do have members of the divine forces (and not so divine also) wit me so i'm not about to go n kill myself cos as depressing as this sounds... i'm nOt depressed. i'm just concerned about my inability to open up to ppl.
I'll figure it out... sumday.
i'm nOt looking forward to uni...part of me is... cos i enjoy diff scenes...but i'm SOOOOOO lazy to wanna start studying again. Form 6 did that to me. I swear i was fine after form 5. Darned fat books.
You know the similiarities wit text books and myself? As i grow older, the text books and I will get fatter n fatter. hahaha...just kidding (i hope o_O)
I know its time to stop when i start typing rubbish like that. Alligator.
Tuesday, January 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh yeahh...how could i have forgotten... This bunch of guys brought a huge cake covered in caramelised almonds (?) and moistened wit sum say, kahlua and was basically very very good...very good.
Post a Comment