Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Monkeys, Evolution n Rocks

I went ROCK climbing today. and i'm totally stoned (ie. exhilarated to the point of high / stiff body) It was great, really great. i can hardly wait to go again. Anyone planning to go please call me along ya?
But i prolly can't go till after exams. My dad seems to think that i'm liable to ..er... injure my tendons.
If you happen to believe in Darwin's theory of Evolution... i'd say that evolution has surely stamped out any monkey/primate abilities in me. I only made it to the top of ONE wall, yeah, beginners wall. and cheated like hell all the time.
U see, we were supposed to use only specifically coloured stones (depending on course) and ignore the rest. But when you're up there... they're all the same colour.
I'm anticipating to feel like crap tomorrow.

Saw Charlie and the Choco Factory yesterday. Weeell, i like the book better. The movie ppl kinda altered the characters n story a lil bit. They HAD to put in this Family Values thing giving dear Willy Wonka a psychological problem caused by childhood trauma, making him a lil cold n freakish. I recall him being very amicable in the book. But it was a good watch.

For the last 3 days, i temporarily took over a friend's 'telemarketing' (?) job while she went to this Orang Asli village with her church friends. This job is amazing. I was underworked and overpaid. I was just supposed to answer this handphone when it rings and answer any questions. (hotline, u know?) I've so far answered a grand total of ONE call and made a grand total of ONE and a half calls. (half call is SMS la) and the last day, i did absolutely nothing.
Tho i guess i'm being paid for the stress i went tru worrying about the phone ringing.

2 comments:

Jien said...

chunted =) you're quite athletic, aren't you? karate, rock climbing.. hehe

ayjk said...

What a job! I want!!!