Tuesday, June 21, 2005

My doggy-bag world

What do you suppose happens when two dogmatic people from 2 different schools of thought get together? I’d say that things could get a bit bitchy (pun intended) after awhile.

When a relationship turns… less than desirable (i.e annoying) and I’m talking any kind of relationship… do you think : i) man, that person is annoying!! Save me!
ii) What is wrong with me…why am I so annoyed by that fella?
iii) haih…so ‘mm ngam’ key (Cantonese: wrong key – incompatible)

So where exactly would u place the problem? That other party for being annoying (in ur perspective), yourself (for being easily annoyed) or just say that incompatibility strikes…no big deal.

Sure, you can say ‘if other ppl aren’t annoyed, then it mUSt be YOU’…. In that case something must be done yeah? But what?

Its getting harder and harder to step back and look at the bigger picture. I feel so confined in my mind…(narrowminded?) Expressing myself seems impossible.

I can be a judgmental person and that puts people off…. Oh well, too bad folks! Just being myself (HA HA).

Please don’t take me too seriously…it can be hazardous to ur health.

When it comes to romantic relationships (failed mostly) of others…I’m empathetic-less. Matters of the heart (of other ppl la) don’t seem to connect with me. I’m afraid I don’t understand what’s going on in these people. And when they get so hung up over a relationship I just feel like throttling them and scream ‘snap out of it!!’ Then again, this heartlessness has only occurred once for this particular relationship.

Can someone please help me wit this situation (u see, I plan on Psychiatry) - You’ve already broken up with this person… You’re initially upset/hurt/disturbed (understandable) and prolly will pine for awhile. Months later…would you like to purposely go to the places you’ve been wit this person to reminisce about ur happy times with her/him? And say that its part of the ‘letting-go’ phase?
I’d be hurting myself… Its okay to reminisce… but to go there purposely…erm...ah…well…not my style? But there ARE ppl who do this and I can’t comprehend… I know la, bad E.Q.

I saw a picture of Edison Chen on the board at the back of the classroom today. He looks super cute there. Damn gaya.

5 comments:

BoNdI said...

hrmmmm...

okay...ppl do dumb things la...especially when it comes to matters of the heart. Trust me, i was camping on your side of the river all this while. You got to experience it urself than you'll know what idiotic things you would do...so chill girl..relax while you can

cheers!

Anonymous said...

Edison Chen eh?hmm....i guess he is kinda hot,but i prefer the jap girl in the movie,guess we don't have the same interest there hahahahahaha

jasmin said...

you see right.... i don purposely go to that place if i had so many happy but then if i have too i would... but then if i know it would hurt me i won even bother about that place and even try to avoid it.... hahahah but anyway just let them do what they want... the eventually will snap out of it

YueN said...

Bondi: huh? that means you can't tell me la...? just some uncontrollable, irrational thing ppl do which cannot/shouldn't be explained i guess... But i'm actually looking forward to seeing things from the other side of this river. Thanx!

Lordson: hahaha...yeah, i wonder why? =P

Jasmin : well, ppl do what they want anyway... humans are interesting creatures. But i see what you mean...thanks! see u in school..

Unknown said...

ya.. edison chen is very good looking... ahaha... that's why i put his photo on the board... lolz...