Sunday, June 19, 2005

In the dog house...

To put it mildly, i've had a very eventful week. For starters, i had to suffer from this horrible ulcer which i think ate into my mouth's nervous system causing aches and pains to the whole damn side of the jaw. Thankfully, with salt water and lots of teeth brushing, its getting better.

School term just started and is honestly quite depressing. FOr some reason, this class makes me feel funny, too much complications i guess... can't explain cos i don't rightly know myself. I actually miss Sri Aman. Hmmm...or maybe its just that there'll be someone reminding me that STPM is about 4 months away eVERyDAy. (personally haven't counted...) Or maybe its just that there are ppl around me who seem depressed...W

I just saw Fatal Attraction. So totally phychotic. Michael Douglas looked so young.

I have this tHIng wit accidents this week.

First, i witness an accident scene where this student from my school got knocked down from his motorcycle by this van. The victim was unconcious when my friends n i got there and the driver was pulling him to the side. Within minutes, there were about 7 ppl (including ourselves) standing about ready to help. So they loaded the guy into the van to take him to UH (not really sure cos the driver remained mute all the time...poor guy) And this gent actually sent his son, who i think was on the way to school, along with the casualty in the van, gave him the victims HP and asked him to call the guy's parents.
What was disturbing was the fact that they loaded the casualty into the van without taking any precautions like supporting the neck/spine. If the victim had any neck fractures or spinal injuries, i think his whole nervous system would have been cut off. Anyway, last we heard was that he's now in a coma (but i don't know where this news came from or whether its accurate) All can be done now is PrAy.

I just got into my first darned car accident. Minor tho it was... =( weelllll....it was dark, and i was reversing...and there was this noise and jerk so i breaked. I checked out the side mirror and 'shit!' was amused to see that i just backed into my aunt's Waja. I forgot it was there sitting in my NORMALLY EMPTY front lawn. I was amused the way i would be if my heel got stuck in some hole or if i dropped eggshell into the cooking.
THEN, the gravity of the situation set in and i got out to check the damage. Hmmm...not much actually,just paint abrasions, was super relieved. But i DID bust the brake lights on my dad's kancil. However, i did NOT feel guilty or sorry. But i did feel like crying for unfathomable reasons (well, i didn't) And i did NOT feel comforted when i reminded myself that most accidents happen in the house COMPound...statistics mean nothing at times like these. Huh...so much for my first accident. phew.

I pray that there will be no more auto accidents of any kind of involvement in the near future. had had enuff.

Batman!! i want to watch batman!

4 comments:

BoNdI said...

YUEN!

finally had ur accident? I ran into a pavement. I know it's stupid. And it was near my house too! hahhaha. Crap drivers we are!

wanna watch batman too!

cheers!

Spilinmy said...

Aww... I sympathize.. Good thing it was just a minor accident.. (was it an accident or was it your women's instinct to drive into another car?) Just kidding.. =) stay alive and take care..

YueN said...

Bondi: u should'nt have mentioned ur accident here too... ppl might start thinking that its 'women's instinct' =P See u sat?

Spilinmy : Stay alive...hahaha...thanks.

Anonymous said...

Het is interessant om allen te zien u over het onderwerp moet aanbieden.So long, Juana auto accident attorneys houston