Sunday, May 15, 2005

how now brown cow?

Personality flaws... i'm suffering from serious personality flaws.

To begin with, i don't know what satisfies me.

I know i need to change...but don't know what.

Ironically, i'm listening to the song 'True to Your Heart' from Mulan.

Hmmm...how do ppl actually be 'true to themselves'?

I guess i'm just down in the doldrums. (heh heh...love that word) Maybe its because of the exams... I seriously should knock academia down a couple of notches in my priority list. But that would allow music n relationships to reign supreme. N that's bad. whatever.

I just read 'Who Moved the Cheese'. tho i strongly suspect that i've read it b4. unfortunately, i have come to appreciate the true meaning of the story which is how one should react to change. Haven't come to that stage of life yet i think.

grrrr.... i tell you...my room is infested with mosquitoes... i have NO IDEA where they come from cos there aren't any 'takungan air' spots in my room.

oooo...yeah...i just got my yellow belt today!! FINALLy, a coLOURed belt. heh heh... My karate association's terrible, its super expensive, more expensive than the others anyway. I mean, after paying 40/45 bucks for the grading test...i STILL have to pay another 25 bucks for the belt. Whereas my bro's association only charges 30 ringgit for grading AND belt. tsk tsk...too much... So i'm using my bro's belt =)

Have to go study. I'm in a fix all rite. cannot finish studying la. i'm sure of it.

No comments: