I don't know if the mascots have anything to do with it, but life's good again. Cept for that nagging fear that i may have bitten off more than i can chew. I've got too many what-nots to do, too little time, and my studies have taken a back seat.
What-nots... for starters, i need to decorate this horrendous scrap book we ,PRS members, HAVE to do. And it happens that creativity carries lots of points. Oh great.
Treasure hunt's next week and i don't think we have really finalised all the details yet. AND no one seems to be interested. What's WRONG wit these ppl!??!
Hahaha...this one's funny. I've got a karate grading coming up. I hope to get out of WHITE belt and advance to YELLOW but i haven't memorised the steps yet. I'm so dead. And this week's class cancelled too... So how? thank goodness for seniors.
Tests of all sorts are coming up. That PLUS the mid-years eXAM for which i have NOT started studying. I'm even dead-er in this case.
Mom's b'day coming up. Haven't gotten her anything yet. OH NO!i'm worried i'll forget tomm... and i'll prolly have to do something drastic, like baking.
I have to practice for my guitar exam. My pieces are fine (so says the teach) but my scales are horrenDOUS. I can't seem to remember them and there're sooo many!! and my sight-reading's terrible. I can't differentiate classical,baroque, romantic music. and i dont' know the possible composers for each period. AND my italian is... non-existant.
And as if i haven't had enuff on my plate yet, i just agreed to play about 6 pieces of Christian songs for my neighbor. Something which i have NOT done b4, and these songs i have NEVER heard b4. and all that's given to me is the tune and the CHORDS. and my chord progression is BAD. Emergency assistance is needed.
homework's a-pilling up.
your's truly can't unglue herself for the tube.
procrastination is the thief of time. (hahaha...i always tot this was funny)
and here i am...blogging.
Thursday, April 14, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment