The day is Saturday n my alarm clock is set to ring at 6.50am. The way i see it, it shouldn't be set to ring at all on a saturday. ANyway, after waking up, i went to school (horrors of all horrors) to attend my first ever Karate meet (yea, even more horrors)
I was supposed to be there b4 7.30, i was there at 7.25. Early rite? But Noooooo...they have all already started making me look late. Anyway, after looking like 'the late idiot' for several seconds, i was ordered to take off my shoes/socks (i forgot to remove the nail varnish on my toenails...opps)
So the warm-ups began. They felt to me to have lasted for half an hour but i was wrong. Then when the real lesson finally began, was already tired by then, we learned some punching thing. I was spared an irony by pulling a muscle during the actual lesson rather than during the warm-ups. But i dare say i came pretty close. Unsurpisingly, someone was feeling faint n dizzy so she had to sit for awhile. I say unsurprising not becos the training was that tough but b'cos this always happens everywhere i go. Anyway, i'm going to be aching all over tomorrow (more horrors)
Came home, went back to sleep for another hour or so, then went for physics tuition in downtown KL. SUffered there for an accumulative learning time of 3 hours n took the lrt back arriving about 6.30pm.
THen rushed to change to go to this surprised b'day party at OU's TGIFs. I noticed later on in the evening that the b'day girl n her boyfriend were looking bored. One wonders who the party is actually for. Poor dears.
Sunday, January 16, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Dear Yuen,
Pooped - I used it on friday and sent this guy into raoring laughter. I wonder why.
I did all my laughing about the karate thing when we spoke on the phone. So, the thing flexed the unflexible you? hahahha. Real cute man. At least you'll be EXTRA early next time around. hahah
cheers!
BonDi...i think i have a pretty good idea why he was so amused. He probably thought u just said u shitted all over the place or something...hahaha...
Post a Comment