I have nothing to say at the moment so i've decided to redirect you tru certain links which I feel is worth the effort...
This link is one of the branches of the growing problem of HIV/AIDS. I've read the rest of the site but i find that this bit probably relates to us the most... that is, how to be a positive presence in the society of AIDS.
Now, i've read several different blogs protraying the respective blogger's opinion on love. All are insightful and some are very compassionate.(hahaha...no need to put the links here cos you all already know each other).But I personally find the perception in this one to mirror my own. (Peter, hope you don't mind. Pls tell me if you do, thanks) B'cos i feel that he wrote about what he believes love is about and not what he expects from it.
Btw, i believe that Jas has some problem excessing Jon's blog...hmmm..why ar? You try to click here and see... Oh , and that blog you recommended rite...is not bad lar...but i like Imm's sanctuary better...thanks!
Sunday, December 05, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Dear Yuen,
Cool blog, it's very bluey....the colour, not the mood. Hrm...you got carmen's link? Which is she? Direct me eh?
hehehhe
Hi!
Does Carmen even have a blog? I don't know if she does...
Er...let me msg her...
Post a Comment