Wednesday, December 22, 2004

DOn't be such a CoW

I skipped tuition today. I forgot bout it.

Someone reminded me a lil too late.

Could've made it actually...but for my laziness.

I'm such a cow (whatever that actually means...poor cows)


Cute yah? Posted by Hello

This picture i stole from someone's friendster page.

I went to MidValley today...supposedly to meet up with some friends for a surprise b'day bash. Sadly i felt a lil out of place (like a cow)... Probably b'cos everyone there were Indians and sexy and knew each other (contrary to me, a cow,...there were some ppl i've nevermet b4 there...they din tell me!)

But it was still good to see them all the same.

THen i left them to go christmas shopping with my Mom.

We ended up buying stuff for ourselves...its so much easier i tell u.

But i DID get something for my good fren (who LOVES cows btw) n my mom.

I've got relatives coming tomorrow. So i'm supposed to clean up my room which looks like a cow lives in it. Argh!!

And i'm hoping to KILL all the mosquitoes in my room too with this electic swat we just bought today. Would you believe that my mossie killing record is 50 in 2 days? I know cos i kept them squashed up in this tissue and could count them later. kinda like a mosquito cemetary. My room is horrible.

With relatives sleeping in my room...i can't use my computer to go online at nite anymore! Now what.

I drove to Kepong today. My mom occasionally grabs on to the handle thing above the door for dear life... She seems to think that i can't brake in time. Huh..such faith.

She must think i'm a cow.

(which i am btw, according to the chinese calender)

2 comments:

BoNdI said...

Dear YueN

BoNdI said...

Dear YueN,

Everything seems to be about cows..hehhehehe..

You're a VERY cute one..
hahhah