I did some catching up last Monday and Tuesday (what am i talking about...yesterday lar)
On monday, I went to OU with this primary school mate. So far, i've only managed to keep contact (as in considerably consistent contact) with 2 primary school mates. The rest just went out the window and i'm too busy keeping these few in to bother anymore with them. Besides, some of them are straining to just fly out... so just go.
Anyway, the outing was a bit dissapointing. Not that we didnt' have anything in common anymore, i enjoyed talking to her and stuff...just that we didn't really connect (ah...in my opinion anyway) Also i found her relationship with her boyfriend annoying. yeah yeah...that is SOOO none of my busy-body business. I know that. REally, i do... I'm in absolutely no position to be annoyed. But somehow, that fact is hard to ignore, when she can go on and on about something i found to be totally petty and silly. Ah, but well... i hope that she's still my good friend that more importantly, that i'm still hers (i know i'm supposed to be in control of that but i don't think she really cares that much) Shit...i'm whining about a friend online and am being totally insensitive. You know how word can go round. So don't get me wrong...i like her...
THen on Tuesday, i had a friend come over and due to certain parental contraints (er...u get my drift) we only were allowed to go to Giant (the big one) for lunch. Lunch wasnt' too bad... we ate at the food court cos we coulnd't agree on where to go. She wanted chicken rice shop and i wanted anything BUT. (i wonder if that's due to my 'rebellious' nature acting up..meaning if i unconciously did that on purpose) I've got serious personality issues.
Have you ever wondered how much a friend means to you? i'm talking just any friend lar... the friends around you now. I think they mean a lot to me...but i don't know how far i'm willing to go for them... Now, to quit beating about the bush, i'm actually doubting my sincerity. Hey, at least i haven't gone about doubting the sincerity of others... now that would be really BAD! I'll live in misery...
U know when you watch certain movies when this old person suffers from some illness like parkinson, er...this other popular one (forgot the term..can u imagine?), or just become senile, and his or her offspring or grandchild goes on to
(1) care for them
(2) totally ignore them and sends them to an old folks home.
I'm worried that i don't love my parents enough to be the first one. This is sparked off by my empathy for the second kind and my awe/respect for the first kind.
I shouldn't be talking rubbish like that... And i must always keep the promises i make myself.
Oh, my interest in Matt Damon has just been rekindled by the movie Bourne Identity. He's sooo....attractive. Many ppl may disagree with me and wonder at my (bad?) taste. But i have this 'thing' for guys like Matt (hahaha...lets get cosy) and Micheal Owen. Weird...i tot that phase was over when Hong Kong actors became cute.
Thursday, December 30, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hey!
Antonio Banderas?
hmmm...all i can associate him with now is Puss-in-Boots! n some cowboy movie. But nice voice tho...
Post a Comment