Lately, i've been VERy into the last thing i thought i'll be into...which is...knitting. I'm trying to knit a scarf. Okay, so the workmanship's a little coarse...esp around the edges. Anyway, my arms are tired. And i think the interest is waning, which is bad, cos i have loads more to do and also b'cos i just started last Thursday night...i need to be more focused.
I have to make this quick. THere's this terrible problem with my grafic card which causes my com to experience fainting spells. It will black out...at first occasionally..then they get more and more frequent..finally ending with a stall. I haven't the foggiest idea what is the cause of this.
I just realised that the words 'wrong' and 'right' both start with an 'r' sound. Naturally, 'wrong' , with that redundant 'w' is not pronounced..like its wrongly spelled or pronounced (either way) So that's just a thought.
My com is protesting already...better ciao.
Sunday, October 31, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Do get your computer reapired soon.. =) I've nothing left to read..
Post a Comment