I've just realised that lately...i'm happiest on the football field. School's just too much for me. Take the other day, school was so so so boring, tho i had sum frens there...they didn't seem to leave a particularly pleasurable feeling. I was either annoyed at them or uncomfortable. To make matters worse, we had to resit our physics exam b'cos apparently many ppl scored a zero in the structur questions section. I'm sure that the 2nd paper was easier but i'm really not sure how i did. I was way too distracted by this fren of mine who was kinda irritating. My bad, i know. I lack the ability to concentrate under circumstances. In comparison to football, i don't have to worry about friendship...there's only 2 inds of ppl, ur teammates n ur opponent. u support the teammate n trash the opponent. ITs as simple as that...black n white rules n regulations.
I've lately been very aware of one of my greatest flaws. I keep forgetting that friendship is a 2 way thing. Let's say that friendship is a wall...n myself n a fren would be on each side cementing that wall. So my problem is that i keep on cementing it, forgetting that there's the other person too. Worst still is that if htat other person's breaking it down...i sumhow take it upon myself ,ei. blaming myself, and then try my damnadest to patch it back up again. Now i know why i never was on bad terms with anyone. So basically, i think i'm a doormat...too eager to please? The problem is that i'm happy when the ppl around me are happy n like me. But i'm confident that if this goes to far, i'll be able to put my foot down. i hope.
Had a real great futsal practice today, collected a couple of good bruises. I guess there won't be any short skirts for me anytime soon. Still hurts like hell tho. That's the best thing about it. I hope i won't get any serious injury this thursday tho. N i really hope we win the match.
Wednesday, October 13, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
bad bruises? hope you heal well. Of course, I do hope you win the match too..
Post a Comment