Thursday, October 21, 2004

Change

I need a change. School has gotten so dull, monotonous and boring. Maybe i should go see that Exorcist movie. I hear that its a scream...literally.
Anyway, today was another of those forget-worthy days. Except for the fact that i'm quite sure i managed to annoy my poor friends with this inecusable black mood, things went pretty normally. I managed to fight away a growing cold (which i blamed my bad mood on...yeah i lied) so my nose is fine now. I'm now actually worried for MUET tomorrow. We're supposed to have this speaking practice where we get into groups of 4 and discuss a given situation. So i'm candidate A (meaning i speak first of my group), adn i have to come up with stuff like why i would run to aid a middle-aged woman and try to prevent her handbag from being snatched by this man on a motorbike. Of course, i have absolutely no intention of doing so in real life, but thats situation.
I have a public speaking problem which i'm trying in vain to overcome. I hope i don't get too tongue tied tomm.
There's something about my personality which i don't like. But i can't place a finger on it. This is really bothering me n is partly the cause for my mild depression today.
Speaking of depression, i just read this lil card in my dads car explaining the symptoms of severe depression. N u know what? i think they really mirror student;s feelings during the exams. It had stuff like, fatigue (understandable), lack of concentration (it happens during exams) Insomnia ( how to sleep when you have to study?) lack of appetite (it IS hard to eat knowing you just flunked a subject) and other relevent stuff. Not bad yeah? Conclusion? Student's are a depressed lot.
I'd better go rehearse my lines in front of the mirror now.

2 comments:

Spilinmy said...

Ahaha..Depression? ahaha.. I've been through that before. I still do.. But at times I realise that depression is what happens when I indulge in self pity too much. Hope you're not in that situation..

YueN said...

You've been depressed b4? Why? you okay now? ANd no...i'm definitely not depressed. just one of those things...the bad mood days...