I've finally started giving sum serious thought about my future..as in carrer-wise. Up to now,all i can come up with is that i don't have any particular field/subject/job that i'm interested in. However, i've been thinking alot about psychiatry. Well... mainly cos ppl's emotions n mental states are interesting to study..and also cos i believe that it'll be a much in demand profession due to the increasing stress factor ppl subject themselves to nowadays. Ironically, i might go psycho getting that medical degree.
I think i had a bad day today. It began even as i slept. I had this uncomfortable (not scary or anything) dream which ironically involved my much-liked volleyball game. Anyhow, the bad part was when i sumhow ended up being smashed behind a door...
I did't go to school today, so natcherly i was in this weird mood...due to...i think, the fact that i'm home alone (more or less) and that i'm kinda lethargic from over sleeping ( i knew i should have gone to school). So that's no big deal cos i managed to finish a chapter of chem as planned.
Then i discovered this really horrid maggot wound on my dog. So i had to spend most of my day feeling guilty, irresponsible, worried, regretful and bothered by it. I'm a terrible dog owner...n i'm sickened by it. I hate myslef for putting my dog tru such crap but as it appears...not enough to really Do sumthing about it. Anyway, we took him to the vet and he's now warded for cleaning n stuff. The vet was really nice not to mention what a crap owner i was. he didn't even give me that 'look' which says sumthing like 'you horridly evil person'. Well, the wound is really bad, really really bad, i think sum would say that it looks 'vomit-inducing'. Its nearly the size of my palm and quite deep and i would say that its bleeding profusely (maybe not).
Well, another negative factor of my day was that my volleyball practice coincided with my guitar lesson, which i was actually dreading cos i didn't practise. so i couldn't play volleyball today. Plus...tomorrow's my much-looked-forward-to futsal practice which ALSO coincides with my math tuition...of ALL days. I guess that's enough playing for me.
But overall, it was still considerably a good day once i came to terms with my 'problems'. i just eliminated them one by one. i mean, no point in feeling down about missing all those practices when i can't do anything about it, total waste of emotions. N my dog's at the vet's...getting treated. I'll have another dream later too. N i've got a nice new song to practise on my guitar.
Friday, October 01, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment