Saturday, October 18, 2008

Presenting...

...THe MARBLE COW!!!

About 2 weeks ago, after watching Ang Jolie's "Wanted" where the hero googles his name and comes up with nothing, i googled mine.

About a year back i did the same, and i got linked to a friend's blog who mentioned me in one of her posts.

but this time, a shockerrrr... there was a direct link from googling my full name to my hustle blog =0 and my blog does not even mention myself at all. heh i blame this on daniel for linking my full name with my blog

So blablabla... and voila!!! A new blog add is formed.

I initially wanted to put marble eggs, but i tot that it sounded a little insinuating and besides, i didn't really have any good reason to wanna insinuate things like that. Sooo cow it is...

Let me see if i can come up with a valid excuse for calling this a marble cow.

Marble isssss...

nevermind, the name just cropped up when it did. that's all.

As of now, i only told the bf of the change of blog name. and the bum forgot it and i'm not telling him again. It's not that hard to remember is it?

Anyway, life is a wee bit depressing now. I'm supposed to be studying the CVS system in a clinical way but i'm a little demotivated and just plain LAZY

i think i need my ears cleaned. i can't hear stuff very well.

All the murmurs and 3rd heart sounds and stuff... WTH... =(

and and and.. i can't feel an enlarged liver if a life depended on it... (which will be the case in future)

and and and... i can't answer questions posed by lecturers like how some other ppl can. This for some reason makes me sad...hahaha

Coming home always makes me happy tho. Eating yummy food makes me happy. Buying stuff makes me happy. Getting stuff makes me happy. most of all... it's the ppl at home that make me happy. I'm actually happy when i think about it.

I mean, is it even a valid reason to be sad if i can't tell the lecturer how we can clinically differentiate between a severe aortic stenosis and one that's not so severe? I say NOT!!
The answer btw, is a slow, rising pulse, a narrowed pulse pressure, and a heaving apex beat. Sheesh....

It is a valid reason to be sad that i cannot hear in the same patient, his two heart murmurs, one being pan-systolic and one being ejection systolic? i say NOT!! They sounded pretty much the same. had i not been informed beforehand, i wouldn't have been able to imagine one being longer than the other. yes, imagine. If you told me it was the same, it would've been to me. But it's not, cos you told me. Sheesh...

I need to study harder. period.

u know, i love medicine.

1 comment:

Malicious said...

I forgot, but I also remembered, and I did not cheat! =( I just found your website, and I waited for you to be there to show you I remembered. How dare you? Grrr! *bites and chews on your shoulder*