Happy New Year 2008!!
2007 passed pretty quickly for me...it was like "in a blink of an eye" kinda thing. I can still remember how i spent the eve of 2007 like it just happened... which was one of the best new-year eves ever, spent with a certain someone who became my dearest bf about a month after =) mmm...dreamy...
And also, another year of med school down!! yay me!
Yep, based on the above two itself, 2007 was obvIOUsly a great year. Lucky girl i am =)
However, 2007 was the year of emo for me. Totally emo-ed. It was a whole new experience of emo-ing for me...
Emo-trips that weren't reasonable to me after, but totally made sense then. Emo trips where i cried a lot too. More than i ever had in all the years since after babyhood put together. (exaggerating yea...) Revelation i tell u...
Now i know that i never knew what "emo" meant b4 this
Anyway, i'm on holiday now =)
Very happy =)
see how smiley i am? =)
Going to Sabah soon for a trip with uni-frens =)
Been reading lots of story books, a long-lost faved hobby of mine =)
Sleeping and waking up late =)
Eating all sorts of rubbish =)
Went rock climbing yesterday =)
So i must say : 2008 is starting off pretty well =D
Have a GREAT year everyone!
Monday, January 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I envy you!!! I WANT my HOLIDAY as well!!!!!!!!!!!! heheeheh.. good to know that you have a great 2007.. hope you have a great 2008 as well... or even better year... enjoy your holidays ya... take care!!
I spent the last 2 months of 2007 lazing away at work...
As of 2nd January 2008, I begun working like a workaholic, and I'm liking it!
Hey Yuen Teng~ Stumbled upon your blog from Eng Hooi's. Happy New Year! (Although it's a little late, but still...)
Have a great 2008 =)
Post a Comment