...Feeling happy and gay, that is... Cos I am.
(Btw, gay means happy too and is not open to interpretation)
I never liked those wind-blown-balloon-stick-men-creatures (see above)... After awhile of standing uprite, they tend to swing around wildly. like they're after you. plus, they're ugly and are two-faced.

Saw Transformers last Friday with the bf. It was gooood. Best i've seen this year!
Tho, outta the both of us, only I gushed over how good it was. I believe it's cos he remembers what Transformers is all about and certain details which were altered in the movie. Oh well...
But yea, it's a movie worth going to the cinema for... =)

Just a random pic.
A mace is also the chemical aerosol used by police forces in a few countries.
Introducing, my word-of-the-2ndhalfoftheyear2007... "mace"
So from now on, i'm going to use this word as uh...something like a swear word. For example, if i trip up somewhere, i'll vengefully say "MACE!!!"
Okay, something very annoying just happened... well, mace it!
Below is an example of how you're NOT supposed to react to my new word/expression :-
Yuen: mace you!
Simon : axe you!
Simon : eh wait
Simon : sword you!
Yuen : hmmm shield me!
Simon : arrow you!
Yuen : mace you again!
Simon : jump me
Simon : then bomb you!
Yuen : armour me
Yuen : run me
because this is not the latest form of RPG

2 comments:
Starscream looked very different...you know, the Decepticon who flew off at theend of the movie?
saw ur pic over at vic's blog-hmm very diffrent but I think straight hair looks nicer on you =P
I'm watching transformers on friday!Yeay!Been reading lotsa rave reviews on it =) Looks like no one who has seen it wasn't impressed
Post a Comment