Monday, October 16, 2006

Sometimes...

I wonder…

If I’m overly cautious

If I’m just afraid of taking risks

If those risks are even worth taking

If I can handle the consequences of bad actions/decisions

If I should even think so much about those risks and that I’m not just making mountains out of mole hills

If I even know what I want

If what I’m doing is for the right reasons

If I know what I’m doing

If I know enough to rationalize things

If I’m still immature

If I can survive the next 5 years

If I will even enjoy doing what I’ve always wanted to do

If life really were just a bed of roses

And sometimes… I wonder what the hell I’m doing online when I’ve got tons of other things to do

5 comments:

Jupester said...

hiez =)
*newsflash* I sometimeswonder those things too.More often than I like even.I think even adults and really old people ponder tht too,but whatever happens IMO we should try to make the best of it =) and of course improve =)
I don't like what consequences I might reap but somehow I have a silly urge to do it =P

Anonymous said...

yuen. you're thinking too much. too much of what IFs can kill you. sometimes you should ask yourself why NOT? :)

Anonymous said...

U IMMATURE???? NO FREAKING WAY

Anonymous said...

U IMMATURE???? NO FREAKING WAY

WeeN said...

if i were in your shoes, what would i do?

anyways, goin thru my finals, will be back on the 16th! Wait for my message! hohohoh..