Thursday, June 08, 2006

aha!


If u ever feel frustrated at ur com... this is one way to vent all that pent-up anger...
Presenting :

Beat Up Your PC game

Its fun to play even when ur comp's being an angel... Just for the sake of destruction.

I had a great day today... it started wit my getting up, going back to sleep and forgetting to get up in time.

So i missed the 1st lecture today...which means i have to go and teach myself the female repro system = (

I tot i was going to have a bad day following this episode of 'tardiness and responsibility' but i had a better day than usual. This had better not become a +ve reinforcement for missing lectures.

Okayla...going to study urinary system. Speaking of urine and shit, did u know that u can survive pretty well if u had ur large intestines removed? cos that's where the water is reabsorped from ur faeces and not much other activity (cept bacterial activity).

Of cos la, u must connect the small intestine to ur rectum/anus/wherever it was that u cut off.

Btw, ppl interested in psychology (and those who aren't but like wierd ideas) really should go read up on Sigmund Freud and his theories. According to him, lil boys suffer from fear of castration and lil girls suffer from penis envy (now where did he get thAT)

how odd

3 comments:

Jien said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jien said...

Don't worry :D combine Netter's Atlas and the Clinical Oriented Anatomy, you'll be right on track again. Btw, names of the bones in the head are killing me! ^_ยบ

Jupester said...

wow....psychology sounds interesting,but how often do u come across a patient saying "Doc,I've lost my appetite,don't sleep at night.And oh I just had my penis removed" lol.That aside,I think Sigmund Freud's theory is a tad outdated