Thursday, March 16, 2006

Results!

THe STPM results came out today... and i'm more than satisfied wit my results.

Maybe the fact hasn't really sunk in yet, but i've yet to get emotional about the whole thing. I didn't freak out at any point this week, b4 results or after.

I din have any nightmares or any dreams about the results collection and slept soundly every nite. I'm thinking its b'cos i've been really preocupied wit uni..

Speaking of uni, I'm kinda stressed to study. I actually went to the library on the 1st day of lectures to study, sumthing which has NEVER happened b4. And now i'm constantly pressuring myself to study (its like the couple of week b4 STPM exam started)

I only have 2 hours of lectures every morning. and lil else on schedule. means i finish at 10.30am . hahaha... so fun rite? that's why i try to go library n study at LEAST until 12 pm. or else like bum leh, go home at 10.30.

But uni's fun... so far.

Maybe, just maybe, i should've taken bio afterall... haih

catch you later

No comments: