
I miss NS. Er...this is a pretty bad pic, but its supposed to be the South China Sea in the back ground. I was posted to Pasir Puteh, Kelantan. The one month there was just great... If only it was in Kelantan for the whole stint of 3 months.
And the friends you make there... I had this best fren, Shirley, who was wit me since we boarded the bus till the last freaking day. We were in all the same groups, the same activities, the same room/camp. Everything. We even memorised each others IC numbers. For convenience sake la. I so super miss her.
SChool is still killing me. Chanting doens't really work. I've got loads of homework. My chem teacher says she can't finish syllabus on time. I dont' have chem tuition (yet). It 4 months till exam, and we still haven't started on inorganic chem. Physics is kinda blurry. Maths is stressful. PA is bORIng.
I've got a karate grading coming up. Wish me luck. Thanks!
My guitar exam's in 2 weeks. I've recorded my pieces and damn they really suck. I'm either too fast, too expressionless, or just playing lamely. and i'm really counting on pieces to pass. help!?!
I was cutting up coriander the other day and i chopped off a chunk of my nail barely missing the flesh. Phew!
I was watching the World Pool Championships 2005 in Kaohsiung and surprisingly, its really interesting to watch. These ppl are just amazing. Happy to say that i now understand the basic pool rules and can hardly wait to try playing. My mom doesn't approve of girls playing pool in public for understandable reasons.
All i want to do is sleep. and sleep. and dream. and sleep. I love sleeping.... and watching TV.
Speaking of which, i saw Unlocking Da Vinci's Code by National Geog. As i was hovering between pool and that, i kinda missed some of the paintings. But generally, it was pretty boring. and they repeated the sentence "novel..bla bla bla...Jesus was married and he was married to Mary Magdalene...is this true?...bla bla bla" They said it SOOOOO many times i was getting quite tired. Yawn! nearly fell asleep. But thanks for pool.
Time to sleeeepp...good nitey!
3 comments:
Fuyo, you do karate? =) hehe didn't know
i get sleepy reading your blog. Kudos for that...nobody does it better!
cheers
Jon : okay, i'm freaking.
Jien : hey! thanks for dropping by. c u soon.
Bondi : oooo...can't help it if i have such a soothing and calming effect on you.Like Valium.heh heh... Maybe i shouldn't give myself too much credit, eh woman, were u just sleepy at that time?
Post a Comment