Saturday, July 02, 2005

I love going to the movies...

As an inpromptu decision, we , meaning my mom, bro n myself, decided to watch War of the Worlds. We went to that new cineplex GSC in OU. well... i don't htink the headrests suited my height... it was a tad uncomfortable.

Anyway, the movie was great. Very exciting and the suspense/anticipation really keeps you on the spot. But there were some really puzzling bits, lacking in logic. but basically, the movie's a good watch.

Before the movie, we went to the er..ladies room. N when my mom n i came out, we turned left, and i heard a very worried voice of my bro from behind calling my mother. As it happens, we were halfway waltzing into the men's room. My mom went rite in...needles to say, she was surprised to see more toilets. You should've seen my brother when he saw his mother n sister heading for the guy's toilet. It was damn fUNNy. I still laugh just thinking about it.

Random question : There's a fine line between pride and arrogance. So when does a person stop merely feeling proud (of accomplishment..yada yada) and start being arrogant?

School is killing me. I MUST learn to enjoy school more. Maybe if i chanted stuff like " everyday in everyway, i'm loving school more n more" in front of the mirror in the mornings... hmm..i'll tell u if it works.

I brought some food colouring to school today to make some coloured water for fun(long and boring story behind that). I told ppl that my mom used there for her cakes. There are ppl who have not seen these thing before, and there are ppl who can't comprehend why some ppl want to make purple cakes. I'm sure u know what the purple colouring is for, no? Its not to make purple coloured cakes...its for the icing ON the cake. tsk tsk...such ignorance.

btw, is ignorance a euphamism for stupidity? in some cases i guess it is.... =)

i'm off to bed. Got karate tomorrow.

1 comment:

jasmin said...

lolz... yuan... maybe one day we should all go to your house and try to make a "special" purple cake... hahahaha i think it would be funny