Tuesday, February 15, 2005

D' Evil Weevil

I was getting evil notions all day, mainly on the road. U see, some fella (or idiot) parked his motorcycle rite behind my car when I went to Giant to get some stuff. So I wanted to leave, and given my driving ‘skills’, I couldn’t get out. So I waited a while (very short while actually) and then discovered that the owner was buying some air bandung from this lorry shop thing. The guy noticed me, ignored me, waltz back to his bike and looked like he was in no hurry.

Aha…that was when I quickly shifted in the ‘reverse’ gear…started playing with the accelerator and clutch making it looks as if I was just going to reverse rite into him.

Naturally, he sped up, moved out of my way first then did his stuff. (ie. Hanging his drink, helmet, all that lar)

I felt very good after that.

Then just awhile ago, as I was going to take a corner, two jokers , I suppose noting my gender and age, decided to cross the road in front of me. They held out their hands, like asking me to stop. Excuse me? I put on my evil-est face and gave NO sign of stopping. (hopefully, I managed to look like a deranged female driver)

Halfway across the road…they had to start running…for fear of yours truly.

*cackle*

Note: I’m not that bad lar…I was tapping on the brakes all the while.

So basically, I’ve decided that when ur young, female, and driving a small lil Kancil, the only way to get things YOUR way is to be unpredictable and deranged. (OR look a lousy driver who might lose control any moment)…I mean PRETEND to be one.

No comments: