My dad recieved a couple of Tsunami pictures from his friend n i decided to post the most scary one here...well, scary to me anyway.
I can't imagine what it was like when that water caught up with those running ppl. N it would've been pretty hard to swim (assuming u can) with all that clothes on.
I wonder how many of them running in this picture are still alive.


3 comments:
If this picture is real (i.e. not doctored), then that's amazingly grim. Frightening indeed. Was much of Malaysia hit? The maps/images indicated that it did get some of the tsunami, but there's little in the western press about the country.
Dear Yuen,
I have got more pictures. This one in Penang itself. Give me your email, if you want it.
cheers
Annonymous... Malaysia wasn't badly hit. WIth 66 deaths n hundred over ppl losing thier homes. Apparently, all the malaysian tourism industry suffered is several lost boats n muddy hotel lobbies.
Bondi ...Hey! sure..send them over. Thanks! My add's yuen86@yahoo.com (how can you not have my add?!!)
Jon...about the picture...see the ones i just posted.
Post a Comment