Today, i awoke thinking that i wet my bed. But only for a split second...As it happens, my air-conditioner was dripping all over the place. Hopefully, it won't happen again after my brother 'repaired' it.
I'm now listenin to the radio (mix.fm, i think) and someone is crooning about how he's 'not in love' and that its just this 'phase that he's going tru'...i forgot the artist's name... Anyway, this song's got a nice beat to it and interesting lyrics in which 'he' tries to convince himself that he's 'not in love' by means of repetition.
Music is the greatest luxury in life second only to company (good ones, of course) I seriously can't live without music... There's always some sort of music playing in my room which is supposedly not very good. Cos it disturbs the balance of Yin and Yang. I must've gotten this notion in some Lilian Too book (i find her supremely annoying). It seems that my room, which is painted pink (very Yang, i assure you) needs more Yin energy...I need some black furniture. Oh well, i guess my being female would have to be Yin enough for the time being.
- I just downloaded this Photo Impression software... Not bad pic for a beginner yeah? So i've been keeping myself occupied editing the imperfections on my face in pictures taken. It's really quite fun... A serious 'pimples be gone' senario.
- The other day i went out with a couple of friends to Pyramid. We planned to watch the Korean horror flick 'Bunshinsaba' (or somthing like that lar...) So we all went in looking forward to a good scare...that never came. It was , i'm sure, the worst horror movie i've had ever seen. Firstly, it was NOT scary due to the fact that the scary bits were of the 'long-hair-half-covering-eyes' ghostly dead girl. I mean, there's been so much of that that the audience would have to become immune to it. Then there's this very cheong-hei plot where the friends who saw the whole movie came back to us clueless, but that may be due to the fact that they probably weren't paying attention cos they had each other mar...
- So half way tru that movie, we decided to skip out and went to this other cinema showing Polar Express. We caught the ending of it and I'm now a lil worried that i might be a bit jaded. My friends both thought that the ending was touching and heart-warming but i sadly just thought it too predictable and cliche-ish.
- Then we skipped out of that one, and went to yet another cinema to watch about 3/4 of Alexander. Contrary to what we've heard, it was quite entertaining. I particularly liked this phrase mentioned at the end...it went something like ' his failures tower over the successes of others'...darn that i can't rememeber the exact words. Anyway, this phrase is really impressive in decribing Alexander and his Greatness.
- I've just discovered that i'm a great fan of George Winston's. Two of my favourite piano pieces are played by him. There's Thanksgiving , which never fails to catch my attention and sometimes raising my hair , and then there's the Canon by Pachelbel. LOVE them so much. ( you can hear them here ..look for Thanksgiving and Variations... The rest are good too) I've suddenly become obsessed with practising the song that i'm sure to annoy the neighbors.
- There are mosquitoes flying all around me... The lil pests! (reminds me of this poem entitled 'the mosquiteo'...a good poem in which the persona ends up killing that 'long-legged phantom')


2 comments:
Dear YueN!
So someone has been hopping around heh? hehehm remember after the forgotten, the guy discretely walked us out from the whatever paddle movie. I guess you never learnt your lesson huh?
Bondi...learn my lesson? haha...what's that?
Its a pity we didn't succeed the other day...We could've lar...But now we know better eh?
Post a Comment