Sunday, October 17, 2004

Transparent

I wonder if ppl can see rite tru me. I was just thinking that kids often think adults are dumb and easily outwitted (they watch too much Home Alone n stuff like that) As a kid, i used to think i managed to get away with stuff. But now i know better...it was more of...my mom letting me get away with stuff. I mean, i se the lil antics of kids...recognise them as sumthing i've done b4, n realise that its so obvious.
so i'm wondering when will the kids catch up n finally be able to fool others. Like when i do sumthing now, are the motives n intentions obvious when i dont' want them to be. I so worry about that too much. That's why , i guess, ppl say that i'm 'cool'. So i guess i've been doing a pretty good job of hiding my feelings.
Ns was very good for me. it managed to get rid of sum of my 'introvertness'. I mean, i NEVER cheered so much b4. Last time, i just couldn't bring myself to scream. Tho that might have sumthing to do with my prefectship. I jus cna't imagine all the fun i missed out being so silent.
I'm getting hungry. But i shouldn't be. cos i had this yummmy steamboat thing for dinner. (but hey, that WAS hours ago)

No comments: